kushandwizdom:

Good Vibes HERE

thebonnz:

joetheblogger:

8:30pm on Cartoon Network got real last night.

Shit CN. You did the damn thing.

(Source: bushidobryant, via tropicbombshell)

blackandinlove:

Follow here for more beautiful black love!

Jason Derulo & Jordin Sparks 💯💯💯

blackandinlove:

Follow here for more beautiful black love!

Jason Derulo & Jordin Sparks 💯💯💯

(Source: bombbcouples)

blackandinlove:

Hallmark | Long Distance

Follow here for more beautiful black love!

(Source: fistoffight)

blackandinlove:

thoughtsofablackgirl:

Black Family Post 2 :)

Denzel Washington Family

Blair Underwood Family

Jimmy-Jran Louis Family

Larenze Tate Family

Ice Cube Family 

Chris Rock Family

Jennifer Hudson Family

Tia Mowry Family

Mara/ Salim Akil

Amber and Whiz Family

Follow here for more beautiful black love!

Grear

fashionwear4men:

Photo http://styleguy.tumblr.com/post/81491319440

Swaggy

(Source: beben-eleben, via kennedyohara)

collegehumor:

SEXY: Long Hair. NOT SEXY: Long Hairs.

Finish reading The Fine Line Between Sexy and Disgusting

👌

👌

(Source: hqlines, via gentsloft)

(via gentsloft)

(via gentsloft)

There are so many fish in the sea. We’ve only explored 5% of the ocean so just imagine what you can find in the other 95%